POSITION: Operations Manager (Oslo)
We are looking for operation managers with experience from groundworks and water- & drainage systems for projects in the Oslo area.
- Coordination, operation, resource planning, resource management and finances with the client, and over own crew and machines.
- Follow-up of HSE in the workplace.
- Relevant experience within construction, groundwork and water & drainage systems.
- Drivers license: B.
- Trade certification is an advantage.
- ADK1is an advantage.
- HSE-course is an advantage.
- Must speak norwegian and english.
- If you lack experience, but have relevant education, you are welcome to apply.
- Organized and conscientious.
- Focused on order, tidiness and HSE in the workplace.
- Car, phone, computer and pension scheme ± salary depending on qualifications.
- Accommodation in barracks at Oksenøyveien, Fornebu.
Operations Manager, Earthworks, Groundwork, Water- and drainage systems, Construction, Oslo.